Thursday, August 9, 2012

New Wish list


This is the first posting of ChristinaJackDesigns Wish list
Beauties there is a million reasons why a girl needs a Wish list. Today my wish list is created because I promised I would cut back on the shopping to myself. LOL Well at least until after I'm done school shopping for the kids And 2. Some things I cannot find in my size.

My first item today are these Monroe strap up booties from Shoe Dazzle. OMG this says “Hello Fall I will be styling in this new weather” Its 39.95  but I'm not going to order them just yet. These can be ordered at www.shoedazzle.com

photo 1


If you would like to join Shoe dazzle use me as your referral. There are no monthly fees anymore you are not charged until you are ready to purchase.
http://www.shoedazzle.com/invite/xyomu9w5t




My next item are these Hott Zebra leggings I seen on Instagram from www.urbanchicoutlet.com for $30 they actually do not come in my size but I am determined to find a website that does sell these in the plus size.
photo 2

Last item for today also comes from www.shoedazzle.com are these beautiful stud wedges. OMG I am in love with these, I can think of a hundred outfits already. But I will hold off on ordering them for at least hopefully another week just so my husband doesn’t say I always have packages at the door. LOL
photo 3

No comments:

Post a Comment