Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Kim K inspired Head Pieces

My HeadPiece Experiment



Hi Beauties in my opinion my accessories are the key ingredients to my outfit. So for my cousins B Day gift I wanted to surprise her and make her my perfect little experiment to make head jewelry on.

  So after doing her hair one day I secretly measured her head by taking a piece of string measuring all the way around her head and they tying a knot. Then I measured her head from front to back then tyed a knot. I went to my local craft store Michaels and purchased a measuring tape for $1.00 and I purchased chain for $3.99 and braided material for $1.99. The head pieces came out very pretty on my manican(please excuse her bad hair dayLOL.)



2 comments:

  1. Hi Christina,

    You had posted on my blog but you forgot to leave your blog behind! But I found you through google and subbed to this site.

    I love this headpiece! I think every girl with long hair should have one! <3

    xo- Tina (aka Gi Lee)

    aginghotgirl.blogspot.com
    HairUps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gi Lee Your Shinion really reminds me of the head pieces, it accessorizes the face just the same.

      Delete