- Wild Growth Hair Oil( Great for making your hair grow and to get rid of that itch under your sew in)
- Olive Oil Edge Control ( Wonderful, has no alcohol like gel but has the same effect, even better)
- Olive Oil Smooth n Hold Pudding ( Great for a slick look)
- Chi Iron Guard ( I just started using this product but so far its a great heat protector and doesnt leave my hair crunchy feeling)
- Hot Rollers ( I love these things, I purchased a Conair set from Walmart for $30 and I went to my local thrift shop and purchased another set for $1.50, It leaves the hair so pretty with minimum damage)
- MAC Prep+Prime ( I actually use it as a concealer on my blimeshes)
- MAC Studio Fix NC42 ( Great for full coverage)
- Kal-eye-descope Hard Candy Eye Shadow Duo ( Its a eye shadow that you can wear dry or wet for a more dramatic look, today I have it on dry)
- N.Y.C. Waterproof eye liner pencil Mink Color on my brows ( I like to fill them in)
- N.Y.C. Basic Black Automatic Eye Pencil to line my eyes.
- MAC Black Dazzle Mascara ( I like it but it can be a little messy if you ask me, i will have to look for another one.)
- Revlon Color Stay Soft & Smooth Lip Color Pink Indulgence #360( I purchased this from ULTA a while ago trying to do a Nicki Minaj)
- MAC Hello Kitty Lip Gloss in the Snow Color.
- I.C.E. Image Control Enhancer Pallet from my local hair store for about 5$
- is the Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture ( I live by it, I Love It. LOL)
- Green, Wedge Booties from Old Navy for $15.99 ( These shoes are so comfortable and I purchased them a half size too small because it was the last one so I had to wear lace leggings instead of socks but they didnt hurt my feet LOL)