Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Mr.Chew Multicultural Hair Affair

Hi Beauties,

For my Hair Queens, Ive recently returned from the Lake Charles, LA Mr.Chew Multicultural Hair Affair

This was my first Hair Show outside of School and I was very pleased to network with different product lines such as;
Organic Root Stimulator
Clio
BB
Mizzani
as these were products that I was already familiar with but had no clue how to use.

I will be doing a lot of hair related product reviews in the near future!!!!!!

Now as far as the competition goes I decided not to compete but I was a model and my former cosmetology instructor was my stylist here are a few pictures of the results.


1st Place Winners

Over all everything we do in life is suppose to be a learning experience so my posts will reflect what I have learned in a lot of situations.

Although this trip wasn't far from my home I learned that linking out and networking helps you learn more skills, looks, feedback of others, products, ideas, as well as making new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment