Saturday, December 3, 2011

African Pride Leave-In Conditioner

This is my new product for today. I Love this stuff. I used it on my hair before I blow dried it and put in my extensions and it didn't make my hair feel like it had a film on it. So I tried it on my daughters hair in which she has fine curly hair and it didn't film down her hair either and I was convinced. This is the new African Pride Olive Miracle Leave-In Conditioner.
Description:
Stops split ends, breakage, dryness
Repairs dry, damaged hair
Featherlight moisturizing formula
Use before blow drying, press and curling or heat styling
Daily use promotes shiny hair
A quick absorbing non-greasy recipe
I've only used the trial size bottle but I looked up the price and it says $4.99 so I will be going out and buying the big bottle tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment