Friday, December 16, 2011

Hi Beauties, Okay so my car was totaled and my husband brought me to the store and I decided to rack up on the things that I need because I don't want to inconvenience anyone in bringing me back over and over again.
Cotton Balls ( multiple uses)
Sponge Applicators( I wanted to try them for my foundation but I don't like it too much)
White Sponge Applicators (I don't like those either for my foundation)
China Glaze Ingrid( Brownish color)
China Glaze Poinsettia
Mane n Tail shampoo ( for my extensions, I think it helps them get fully clean without adding all that oily)
Brush Cleaner
African Pride Olive Miracle Leave in conditioner( I did a post on this earlier this week)
Petroleum Jelly ( Believe it or not I use this on my feet when I wear socks, it minimizes the pedicures by a LOT)
Fingernail polish remover
Sea Salt ( I am currently following a lady named Andreachoice B on Beautilish.com and she made me remember the fact that when you go to the beach you always come home with clear skin so I started doing salt water soaks on my face because of my acne and it has shown wonderful results.)


No comments:

Post a Comment