Thursday, December 1, 2011

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

I LOVE this stuff!!!!!!!!
I use it everyday. Sometimes when Im having a really bad breakout I will sleep with it on the problem areas. And I got this from my local Dollar General Store for $2.75. So its cheap and it really works!!!!!!
 It helps dry up acne pimples, rise away blackheads and shrink enlarged pores. You apply it to your face and neck within minutes you can feel it working. It firms and hardens, drawing out impurities from your pores. After the masque is removed your skin will feel clean, refreshed and smooth. Even for people who dont have many skin problems Mint Julep Masque is a refreshing facial treatment that helps relax tired muscles and ease tension lines on the face and neck.



1 comment:

  1. This is the best thing ever!!! I use it the same way you do and I swear it works better than any acne medicine on reducing pimple size, shrinking pores, etc. I live in NYC and here it costs about $6 and every store is always out, so whenever I see it, I grab like 10 haha :)))

    ReplyDelete