Friday, December 9, 2011

Nails for Last Week LOL

Nails

Sorry, these were my nails for last week. I will be posting new photos for the new nails really soon. But I have the China Glaze Base coat
I'm not really sure it does anything. But I purchased a white polish called L.A. Colors from my local Dollar General for $1.00 and I love it. I used it as a base underneath my Blonde Bombshell 3D nail Polish on the three fingers you see. On the Index finger I used the Kiss Designs Polish in which I also got for $1.00. And on the ring finger I used a sponge to dab the pink and purple on them a little gold for a burst look. Maybe I should call it my daytime flower bomb or galaxy bomb. I got this method from a lady on Beautilish but I couldn't find her to reference her. Sorry. Also I apologize for the mess on the sides of the nails I hadn't cleaned them up yet. I wanted to make sure I took a picture for you guys while it was fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment